- Power on two power strips to turn on studio lights.
- Power on Mevo camera by pushing and holding button on top for a few seconds. Look for green/blue lights.
- Power on Mevo Boost by pushing and holding button on back. Four lights should illuminate.
- Lift back flap and make sure both lights are lit above the Ethernet cable.
iPad #2 (Use #1 for Announcement Script)
- Open the Mevo App
- Configure iPad
- Settings, WiFi, My Networks, Mevo-44081
- Back in Mevo App click Connect
- Touch screen to select camera angle, pinch and drag to resize box
- Click Red button in bottom left corner
- Select YouTube +arrow icon
- Select +New Event
- Title: ##-##-## News
- Privacy: Private
- Scheduled Time: Choose closest next time
- Go Live
- Click view in Live Control Room Icon ((*)) to the right of the event name
- Select No, for Kids and Save
- Go Live
- End Stream
- Schedule as public, choose next school day at 7:00 am
If you see Error-encoder sending data faster you can ignore.
Power down the MEVO and the Boost, you have to hold button in for several seconds.